Welcome to Julia Rose!





Welcome, welcome, all of y'all!

I'm Julia, and I'm hoping we'll become amazing friends very soon!

I'm very much a multitayaysker (keep watching for a new post on the meaning of this uh, newly coined term) and I love doing so many different things it would take you forever to learn all about me. But hey, we've got quite a while here on this blog (I hope!), so I might as well get started, right?

I'm a child of God, first and foremost. My life exists to shine a light for Him. I'm also a homeschooled teen who is quite clumsy when it comes to all sports other than figure skating, gymnastics, and skiing (water and snow). Quite the odd assortment, eh? I have an incredibly long list of things I love. To save you the trouble, I condensed it into one word cloud.

And there you have it. :D I'm also a dreamer, and my dreams for the future include becoming a missionary doctor (with my pilot's license, of course - I've wanted to fly since I was six) and taking a camera and journal with me - because honestly, life without writing? I don't think so. :)

So, thanks for taking the time to poke around here - if you'd like, you can wander with me by exploring some more and reading even *more* about me (but WHY O WHY would you possibly want to do that?!) using those tabs right up there ^^ .... right after you tell me about YOU down in the comments!




 
 

7 comments

  1. Congratulations on your great live blog! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo.

    I'm Kirstyn Todd, and I love:

    God, writing, CHOCOLATE, music, Bible, American Girl, BOOKS AHHHH, movies, Pixar, The Pixar Theory, and many other things. I'm an avid daydreamer and I tend to most enjoy the family secrets, just plain old family, action, and mystery genres. I also like puns and jokes, so HAVE FUN WITH THAT ONE. XD There's WAY more, but I'm too lazy to add anything else to the list right now. Ehh, maybe later. (I procrastinate, too, if you can't already tell.)

    ReplyDelete