Julia Rose is Officially L I V E // Blog Launch Tour Schedule

 
~ julia rose is officially live (as of February 14, 2018!) ~
 
Hey y'all! The 'Welcome' post is down below, but this is the official 'we're live' post!
 
I'm super, super, super thankful for the sixteen amazing people who signed up to help me out with this new blog launch tour! I'm thrilled by this start of new friends, and I hope you go and meet them too!
 
The first place you want to go is....
My twin, Rebekah, launches her new blog today too! Now our blogs are unidentical twinzies too! Make sure to check back HERE at Julia Rose on Saturday for the recap + an interview with my twin to top it off!
 
Here's the schedule - please, please go check them out!
 

february 14
~ ThePolkaDotPatriot @ americangirlhereandthere.wordpress.com ~
~ The Human @ lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.com ~
february 15
~ Brooke Jade @ itsbrookjade.wordpress.com ~
~ Rose @ apurposeofwingeddogs.wordpress.com ~
february 16
~ Mia @ modernenglish2.wordpress.com ~
~ Arabella @ anythinginthewonderfullife.wordpress.com ~
~ Christina @ christinaandcamera.wordpress.com ~
~ Leanne Wingfeather @ redressingyourdoll.blogspot.com ~
~ Madi @ madisongraceauthor.com ~
february 17
~ Emmie @ therealmofwriting.wordpress.com ~
~ Lindsi @ linzauthor.com ~
~ Josie Beth @ starlightandsunshine.net ~
~ Holly @ loving-living-laughing.weebly.com ~
~ Zachary @ zacharypierpont.com ~
~ Kirstie @ aaablogfathersjoy.wordpress.com ~
 


Alright everyone! Go check out all of those blogs (and follow them so that you get the special posts over the next few days) and then comment down below on what you think!

 
 
 
 

 

4 comments

  1. I'm so excited for you, Julia! Can't wait to add my part on Friday.
    -Christina
    https://christinaandcamera.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I can't wait to see it - you're amazing and I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Zielle. :) This is so beautiful, Julia! I just found your blog from Madi's blog, and I love the backround and the header, and the color theme. It's so pretty! Did you design it?

    www.myhomeschoolnotebookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zielle! It's so nice to meet you as well (and I think your name is lovely!)! Thank you - yes, I did, actually! :) I used Charis's guide (charisrae.com) and it really helped a lot! :)

      Delete